Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pure Holiday Explosion

Things are really heating up over here with LDD. Holiday orders are through the roof which is fantastic! I have some amazing friends who have been helping me sell items and has given me more work to do than I realized-which is not a bad thing at all trust me!

Things have been pretty slow for a long time and now its exploding all over the place.

It's not just about making money (which does not hurt). But people really like my stuff. They are having an emotional response to something that I created, and it blows my mind that I serve a God who can open doors to a room I did not even think had windows.

I will be going out of town soon so if any of you in the bloggerdom want anything-email me and I'll see what I can do while I'm out of town.

Thanks to K, and especially to B.

Peace,

L.D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails