Monday, April 20, 2009

BEAT THAT SUCKAS!

I am happy, no wait ELATED to see that cowls are in for fall. I was perusing WWD.com, and as I was going through the fashions for fall (which might I add mens' and womens' fashions are going together like his and hers towel sets) and noticed something around both male and female models necks-cowls.

I continued to click as my heart rate increaced and noticed them on quite a few designers, Burburry, Prada, and even Chanel has a very fluttery cowl-like Elizabethan neck cover.....fall is going to be GREAT!

Now let's not get it twisted-the cowls are not like mine. You can't wear them five different ways like mine, nor are they hand crafted like mine...but the big designers are paying attention...

Unlike them, we have known this little secret of awesomeness for the past year now....San Franciscan ladies who know me and what I make are already in the know....now its time for everyone else.

Talk to you soon with updates for Spring-and the annual fashion show next month!

Peace out!

L.D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails