Monday, November 16, 2009

Holiday Fever

I have not dropped off the earth peeps, just been very busy. I'm still working on Items for Japan to see how that goes but in the mean time and working on a possible sale with a company up in Canada.

We shall see how this one works out. I will find out this week on how insanity busy I will be for the next few weeks along with taking Christmas Orders which I'm working my way through right now.

I am excited and nervous about what is taking place. More than that, I feel blessed for this opportunity that my designs are liked by people afar and loved by people close.

Let's see where this ride takes us.

Peace,

L.D.
Lisadanielledesigns.com


Oh, and R., V.., M. and T. -your orders are being worked on right now :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails