Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Irony is the spice of life

Figures....I've been knitting non stop sense about early December knowing full well I have tendinitis in my wright wrist (and I'm left handed-irony #1), I decided to 'relax' and do some Pilates workouts via Netflix last night and do the sadistic move of a 'Pilates push up' a basic gym style push up which moves into a cat stretch, then back again-and I wake up in the middle of the night with pain in my wrist.

Figures.

The only upside is that I don't have anything pressing to knit right now-my yarn is not here yet. Although I am working on a wrap which I'm kind of excited about-and bangles-which are knit so the 'banging' part-not so much.

My fashionable cousin in Canada is going to have to wait a few more days for her cowl....

Stupid Pilates....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails