Thursday, December 17, 2009

Roses to California Paradise and Sunrise to Florida!

Hello ladies and gents!

The btrendie event was a huge success!! After much toil, knitting purling and no sleep I completed all the orders and they have been shipped out! I can't wait to hear the feedback and pray its all excitement and joy!

The cool part for me was having 28 items to go 8 different states to women that I've never seen before. It's a very different feeling NOT knowing who my customer is but having her see the item site unseen and want to purchase it.

One Paradise glow and Sunrise cowl went to Florida
Two three layer cakes were delivered to New York
Two creamy white signature cowls made their way to Maine. Three roses and an Ocean Front went to California
A warm up hat and a few cowls made there way to Colorado as well. 


I'd gladly do this event again and may have to get an assistant or an extra set of arms as I do enjoy life and would like to keep it going. 

Thanks again to btrendie.com for the opportunity to send Lisa Danielle Designs across the country.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails