Monday, September 22, 2008

Big News!

Hello everyone~ I know it's been a few days sense the fall preview and it was very exciting indeed, lots of hits to the website which always makes me happy. Now you are all wondering when can I guy these items??

This week. I'm editing the site so that you can now buy directly from it-no middle man!
So now that you all know you can purchase very soon from queenvicequeen.vpweb.com

Another set of news is that QVQ is changing things up a little.
When you buy-you give.

5% of all the purchases made from QVQ will go to giving aid to children in Africa-I'm in the process of picking a good foundation right now. So the more you buy, the more you all give. 5% may not sound like a lot, but when lots of people buy, that 5% builds up.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails