Friday, September 12, 2008

Passing down to the future Queens...


I realized my life was pretty full when I heard my minniQ's in training (the tweens I taught how to knit) say these immortal words. "Just hold on a minute, let me finish this row." 

The torch as we say has been passed. My mini Q's are at it again, knitting up a storm. I never thought I'd see the day when we would have a city girls knitting circle. Just full of 12 and 13 year old chattering on as they would, just with needles and yarn in hand learning the art of the true multitasking knitter. To have a conversation and knit at the same time.   

As for me and all in the QVQ kingdom come Monday September 15th,  we will have a preview of the fall collection (YAY). It will be posted on the blog AND the main website http://queenvicequeen.vpweb.com  

It's very exciting. 

That's all for now, I need to see if any of the minniQ's dropped any stitches. 

**In case you are wondering why I don't refer to the younger ones as princesses-you may need to read QVQ's tag line again.... ***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo. Let's hear it for sharing the knitting love.
-Vee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails